Find out the right way to apply hair serum for hair growth
Sometimes it seems as if the world of hairstyling begins with hair serums and ends with it. Want soft hair after shampoo? Have to protect your hair before heat styling? Want glossy hair all day long? Apply serum! That is, it is the answer to every question related to hair. Now that it is so important for the hair, it is very important to know how to use the serum properly. And that’s why we are telling you what to do and what not to do when you put hair serum on next time.
What is a hair serum and how does it help your hair?
You must have heard about the many benefits of hair serum, but do you know what it does and how it works? While hair oils bring life to hair by repairing damage to the follicles and scalp, these are silicone-based liquids that create a layer of protection on your hair. This layer not only protects the hair from heat, dust and other factors of pollution, but also works to keep the hair organized and reduce frizziness. Light is also reflected from this layer of serum, so there is a slight shine in the hair. So you see such a shine in the hair, which is usually visible only after going to the salon. It contains amino acids, which give your hair a magical feeling and nourishes and moisturizes the hair, thereby reducing their breakage, also repairs the cracks in the follicles and hair shafts near the hair roots. The serum is liquid, so it feels smooth in the hair and makes it soft.
How do you know if you should use a Hair serum?
You’ll know you need a serum when you look at your hair in the mirror—yes, it’s that simple! When hair is missing the bounce that it used to earlier or your hair is looking lifeless, remember that only by using a serum, you can give it the shine like a hair spa treatment or you have to use a dryer or iron on your hair daily or struggle to detangle the hair, then it is also a sign that you need this revitalizing juice to revive your hair. And last imagine you are already using a serum, then you already have an idea of where you might need it, like if you are going out somewhere in summer or during monsoon you know that your The hair looks like it has got a shock.
Preparation before applying serum
The most important thing is that you get all the benefits from the serum that it can give you. Wash your hair before applying the serum, as the main purpose of applying it is to protect your hair from harmful environmental elements. Applying it on unwashed hair, on which this pollution is already present, will prove to be useless. The second thing that you have to pay attention to is which shampoo and conditioner you are using. Buy a range of products that contain serums, so that whatever you are using for your hair, it works together for your hair. You should avoid using products that have an adverse effect on each other.
Choose the Right Serum for You
You want to know how to apply the serum? This is what we are saying here. Choose a serum according to your hair type. If you want to avoid frizz, choose TIGI Control Freak Serum/ TIGI Control Freak Serum. It will be best for dry hair. Its lightweight formula controls frizz, leaving hair looking smooth. If you want shiny hair, choose Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum/Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum. It instantly adds shine to the hair and prevents it from breaking, leaving your hair looking polished and glossy.
Don’t put it on your scalp
The serum is designed to be used only on the length of your hair, there is no use applying it on the scalp. If still you apply it on the scalp, then there will be a problem of blockage. So the next time you have to apply the serum, apply it from the middle of the length of the hair to the ends of the hair, this will give more benefit to your hair.
It’s like a heat protectant
If you are looking for a heat protectant product, then your search will end on the serum, as it protects your hair from heat damage like a shield. Apply TIGI Control Freak Serum/ TIGI Control Freak Serum before heat styling. It acts as a thermal protectant to protect your hair from high heat. So, if you are one of those people who consider hair as an expression of creativity and experiment freely with hairstyles, then a serum is a boon for you. This will give you the confidence to create exciting hairstyles.
When it comes to serum, a small amount is enough. Using it in excess will change the natural shine of your hair to an oily shine. Therefore, take it in the shape of a coin and apply it lengthwise on your hair. A single pump-out serum will suffice for medium sized hair, while just a little more will suffice for longer hair.
There are different types of hair serums, which work in different ways. For example – for dry hair and for hair growth. That’s why it is very important that you read the instructions written on the back of the pack thoroughly before applying the serum and understand what is the right way to apply this serum.
Apply it on clean scalp
If you are avoiding washing hair because serums are a simple way to make hair look good, then stop doing it immediately. When hair is already oily and dirty, a layer of serum on it will increase the oil in the hair, make it look sticky and seal the dirt inside. Instead, apply the serum on wet hair or on clean and dry hair for best results. Also keep in mind that if your hair is too dry, it will absorb the serum very quickly. In such a situation, you may have to apply the serum again. So, if after half a day your hair starts to look dry, then apply single pump serum again, the hair will get shine.
Don’t overdo it on thin hair
If you have thin hair, be careful while applying the serum. If you apply it in more quantity then the hair will look very sticky. Apply the amount that comes out in a single pump along the length of the hair. This will make your hair look thick and shiny.
Hair Care After Serum
You have applied serum to your hair – now what? Since we have come to tell you the whole thing about how you can get the full benefit of using the serum properly, here are some very useful tips:
Brush your hair with a light hand to detangle the tangles, so that the knots are untangled.
Blow dry the hair, so that dust and pollution particles do not get deposited on the hair and scalp.
Now straighten your hair and style it without worrying that the heat of the straightening iron is damaging the hair follicles.
Serum is very beneficial for our hair. This is not a new technology or anything else, serum contains many nutritious ingredients which are beneficial for our hair. With the help of serum, you can straighten your frizzy hair and also take good care of them.
Benefits of using hair serum:
- Gives shine to hair – It gives full shine to your hair, which makes your hair look beautiful. If your hair is dry, tangled and lifeless, then it is very beneficial for you.
- Use as a conditioner– If you want, you can also use it as a conditioner. If you use oil daily, the skin of the head becomes very sticky, due to which your hair also appears sticking, the easy way to get rid of all this is to use hair serum, which will benefit you very soon.
- Straighten the hair – If you have curly hair and you want to straighten them, then use hair serum. Although there are many products to straighten hair, but they can harm your hair. It is better that you take the help of serum and straighten your hair. This will neither harm your hair nor will it become dry.
- Protect your hair from the sun – As nowadays everyone has to walk in the sun for their daily routine, as a result of which the nutrition of your hair goes away as well as the rays coming from the sun also harm your hair. The best way to save your hair from all this is serum, it does not affect your hair. This gives nourishment to your hair and does not make any difference to the rays of the sun.
- Complete Hair Protection– It protects your hair from all things dust, dirt, pollution, sunlight. It is the solution to all your hair problems. It is used as a protect layer of your hair and gives protection to your hair.
- Takes care of your hair and also nourishes it with the help of all the above mentioned serums. Like other products, it does not take away the moisture from your hair, but helps you to make them beautiful.
How to use :
- To use hair serum, first wash your hair with a good and less chemical shampoo.
- After shampooing, take a little serum on your hands and apply it on your hair.
- Apply the it only on the hair, do not rub it on the skin of your head, it can be harmful for you.
- After doing this, leave your hair to dry, do not comb the wet hair at all.